Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Q]Unlocking Codes

Options
  • 29-01-2011 4:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭

Hey I'm planning to import a phone that I can't get in Ireland from England.
    The phone is HTC Mozart. The thing is that you can get one locked to Orange for under 300 euro and SIM free for 350+.
    If some one ever used such a service before it would be helpful if you shared how it went :)

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,005 ✭✭✭kirving

If its 50 in the difference, you'll proably end up paying close to that to get it unlocked, if it can be unlocked. You're better off just buying the SIM Free version.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

Well the websites I found XDA are all approx 50 euro. Some say it worked and some it didn't. Problem is I think their Orange phones but just unlocked.

Advertisement