Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PUNK GIG with Liz is evil,The Amerkins,S.F.U.

• 29-01-2011 4:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 46

For a night of Punk Rock get to Sweeneys on Dame st. on Friday the 4th Feb. Where you will catch Liz is evil, The Amerkins, and S.F.U. Adm is Free, and the Beer is Good, Dont Miss It......

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 _SpaZ_

what's the door like? will i need id?

• Registered Users Posts: 46 tantrum

its not bad, and there are two ways in, one on Dame st. and there is a door at the back as well, but the door men aint bad at all... should be no problem.

awesome, ill bring some friends

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 303 ✭✭Brunteaphile

Btw, this gig is in the upstairs venue, so enter through the Dame st. entrance.
    Get in early to avoid bouncers.

Related Link: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=188661824497035&index=1

161896_188661824497035_7562862_n.jpg
    (poster says basement, but it's upstairs)

Should be a decent gig, looking forward to finally seeing SFU, everytime I try to see em something happens (including the gigs I'm doin :( ).

Btw, this gig is in the upstairs venue, so enter through the Dame st. entrance.
    Get in early to avoid bouncers.

how early we talkin here?

last gig i went to we was there hours early [help set up & fukin wicklow bouncers always early]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 303 ✭✭Brunteaphile

I'd say before 8pm at least, and if ye see bouncers at the door swing around the back.
    As long as ye don't have a baby face on ye, I reckon you'll be grand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,085 ✭✭✭Baggio...

Should be a decent gig, looking forward to finally seeing SFU, everytime I try to see em something happens (including the gigs I'm doin :( ).

Cheers! We actually made it this time and had a blast playin' too. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Ruction

yeah we got to see S.F.U they really are good, an someone was saying that it was only there second gig, they really are very good, and Liz is evil are great, but it was a big surprise to see Paranoid visions playing, a bit of a secret gig, but on points i think the night belonged to S.F.U considering they only played once before...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,085 ✭✭✭Baggio...

Big big thanks to Deko and P.A. and all the Visions crew for giving us the opportunity to play. It was really cool being on stage with the AMerikans, Liz is Evil (I still can't believe how good their drummer is - wow!!) and of course Paranoid Visions. :)
    Ruction wrote: »
    yeah we got to see S.F.U they really are good, an someone was saying that it was only there second gig, they really are very good,

Wow! Many thanks for the kind words...It's very much appreciated!! I'll pass that on to the lads, they will be dead chuffed (as we were all a tad nervous beforehand).

Can't wait for our 3rd gig now! :)

Advertisement