Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Pints in Dublin ?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

3 euro pints in mcturcaills the last time I was in there

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Peter Walczak

Larianne wrote: »
    €3.20 pints in O'Reilly's under Tara Street station.

+1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭Seanchai

€6.10 for a pint of Guinness in the No. 23 bar in the Merrion Hotel the other night.

Someday, that will be the cheapest pint in Dublin. Of course by then the "pint" will be called something like the "milly" (500ml).

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭liffeylite

Seanchai wrote: »
    €6.10 for a pint of Guinness in the No. 23 bar in the Merrion Hotel the other night.

Someday, that will be the cheapest pint in Dublin. Of course by then the "pint" will be called something like the "milly" (500ml).

thats definatley one for www.publin.ie most expensive pint in the city?? I hope it was a nice pint :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭Jumboman

I once payed 7.20 for a pint bottle of bulmers in fitzsimons but I havnt been back there in years.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

In a 5 star hotel, €6.10 isn'tthat surprising or uncommon tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 965 ✭✭✭CucaFace

Jumboman wrote: »
    I once payed 7.20 for a pint bottle of bulmers in fitzsimons but I havnt been back there in years.

I once paid €7.80 for a pint bottle of bulmers and €7.20 for a long neck late one Sat night in the Temple Bar bar. :eek:

That and Gogertys are probably the most expensive bars in Dublin.

And they are both full of punters 7 days a week, all day long.

Id love to see their profits.

Must be making multi millions every year.

Advertisement