Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite ship?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,656 ✭✭✭norrie rugger

BrookieD wrote: »
    USS Enterprise B was always the best looking for me

Enterprise C for me
    Looked less fragile than the B

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭AngryLips

Is this a thread about favorite ships or about which ship would kick which ship's ass?

I love the D; so beautiful from so many different angles. The same goes for the Excelsior / Enterprise B. I like Defiant and Voyager too but there are some views where they're just plain ugly.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

The Defiant is kind of ugly, but you wouldnt say that to it's face :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

The Enterprise D is a curvy ship, in the same way that a Fender Strat is curvy, its curviness is sexy like Deanna Troi. Intrepid is a bit frumpy and conservative, a bit like its Captain, the TOS ship is the classic beauty, elegant and graceful. Defiant is just an ugly "not in a million years would I date you" type ship.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

If ye think the Defiant is ugly, take a look at the concepts....and here's a fact, they wanted to call it the Valiant, but they felt that there shouldn't be 2 ships beginning with V. (Valiant and Voyager)

185px-USS_Defiant_concept_art.jpg

185px-USS_Defiant_concept_art_2.jpg

185px-USS_Defiant_concept_art_3.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Gulliver

Whilst not the best looking, the Prometheus did impress with its multi-vector attack.

tacticalcruiser_prometheus.jpg

USS_Prometheus_-_StarTrekVoyagerS04E14.jpg

The Valdore is probably the best looking ship, though.

Advertisement