Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Great Ireland run

• 29-01-2011 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭

Ok, so this isnt in the Athletics section because im afraid i'll get harranged for being a sissy leisure runner. Yep thats me jogging dressed like a woman, or with a pram in front of me.

So, quick question. Is this race just for serious runners or what? Im looking for a run in dublin before july that is a bit of fun. Any help?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

There's a run on the 25th of February that's considered a joke. Go for that one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 916 ✭✭✭Bloody Nipples

You'd get thousands of people at it so you'll see all sorts. Ask away in the A/R/T forum, they're all a sound bunch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭Badgermonkey

Ireland run not great. Mistake big you make.

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭IpreDictDeatH

Ireland run not great. Mistake big you make.

Why so?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Guill

Ok, so this isnt in the Athletics section because im afraid i'll get harranged for being a sissy leisure runner. Yep thats me jogging dressed like a woman, or with a pram in front of me.

So, quick question. Is this race just for serious runners or what? Im looking for a run in dublin before july that is a bit of fun. Any help?

God damn sissy.

<you came to AH to avoid abuse?>

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Yep thats me jogging dressed like a woman, or with a pram in front of me. Any help?

Do you have gender identity issues?

TheZohan wrote: »
    Do you have gender identity issues?

Yes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭Badgermonkey

Why so?

Haughey-Burke-Flynn-Cooper Flynn-Lowry-Lawlor-Ahern-Callely-O'Donoghue etc. etc.

Ta for making me clarify that.:confused::confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Just run the f*cking race.

orourkeda wrote: »
    Just run the f*cking race.

F*ck your ma up da arse :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

If you don't mind me saying so , are you trying to gee up publicity for this event.

If so it's an epic fail buddy.

Apologies if i have misconstrued your intentions.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Im looking for a run in dublin before july that is a bit of fun. Any help?

Run the Cupid's Dash in Phoenix Park. February 13th. 10k.

Done.

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭bambera

It's expenisve, €28 for only 10K and it's over-crowded.

The people in the athletics forum don't bite (tones of beginners in there) and they can tell you about races.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Looks like I was right.:rolleyes:

What the fcuk would people in here know about running pal?

Pimp your race in Athletics, only tubby short legged overweights in here.

jeesh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Nice. Having a bad day are we?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Try the regional Dublin City forum OP if you don't want to venture into the Running forum.
    Btw, you're banned from AH for that gem above.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement