Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky installation : Letterkenny

Options
  • 29-01-2011 12:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭

Does anyone know any local to letterkenny people who could install sky?

Have the box /dish etc.

If not I will have to ring sky and get charged a bomb.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭mk2

There is a thread about this a few pages back,maybe someone will be able to get you a link.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,098 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Thread on sky dish repair

Thread on Freesat installers

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭charlie1966

Check here. All are registered by the ISAA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭DMG_49

Was told sky will install for free? anyone back this up?

I seen it on sky.com, but could be a different story for Ireland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

Yeah they will if your a new customer, but if you moving house or upgrading, its not free..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

Yeah they will if your a new customer, but if you moving house or upgrading, its not free..

If your moving house, just phone them and tell them you want to cancel Sky. If they ask why, tell them you cant afford to pay for the new insulation. I guarantee they do it for free if they can move the disk and box to the new house. They wont want to lost a paying customer, for that sake of an hour or twos work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭DMG_49

Senna wrote: »
    If your moving house, just phone them and tell them you want to cancel Sky. If they ask why, tell them you cant afford to pay for the new insulation. I guarantee they do it for free if they can move the disk and box to the new house. They wont want to lost a paying customer, for that sake of an hour or twos work.

Yeah this is what I planned on doing, but got it sorted :)

Advertisement