Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Come Dine With Me contestant recieves death threats!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Oooh I'll have to look this one up on 4oD!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

Your man was a pure knob. Mad about himself, he reckoned he was famous around the area, and was genuinely surprised that the other guests hadn't heard of him. He's a hairdresser!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 55,512 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Yeah he was a dick. Not worthy of death threats, but a dick.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Watched these episodes over the weekend. Death threats?? Really?!! Yeah he was an ass, but I've seen far more hateful people than him on that programme! I actually found him a bit funny!

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭milehip1

He probably started the rumors himself, ego driven attention starved dick that he is!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

Watched these episodes over the weekend. Death threats?? Really?!! Yeah he was an ass, but I've seen far more hateful people than him on that programme! I actually found him a bit funny!

He was a character alright, but the death threat thing was too much. I would have imagined that the dirty, sweaty, unhygienic people would rile up the CDWM fans more!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭cbmonstra

lol @ the comments on the article :D

• Registered Users Posts: 36 jennnn

When I read the thread title I knew who it was going to be about! He was just vile, I'm not surprised.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Dymo

Probably just media attention seeker, it used to be a stalker but now the vogue thing seems to be death threats.

Advertisement