Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia E72

Options
  • 29-01-2011 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to get a nokia E72 to replace one that i borrowed and then lost.

I'm due an upgrade on meteor but they dont have any and Carphone warehouse tried to order one and said they couldn't get it.

Another mobile shop told me to ring around and see do any shops have one in stock from before christmas but i haven't had much luck.

Another alternative is to get another model on upgrade, sell it on adverts or ebay, and use the money to buy an E72, but this is the last resort.

I'm in Dublin but will be down limerick/clare direction during the week, & carlow next weekend if anyone knows of a shop who has one. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

How much are they?

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭tapfit2004

BostonB wrote: »
    How much are they?

Around 250 on ebay for a new one. Have seen secondhand ones for 120 up. Went to a few shops in limerick but no joy.

Why do you like the E72 so much?

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭tapfit2004

tapfit2004 wrote: »
    I'm looking to get a nokia E72 to replace one that i borrowed and then lost.

I kinda meant when you borrowed it originally. But I get what you are saying.

• Advertisement
Advertisement