Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small LCD tv for kitchen

Options
  • 29-01-2011 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭

Hi, can anyone recommend a 15/16inch lcd for use in the kitchen. Ive tried adverts but nothing that small up there. Ive looked at pixmania and nearly fell off the chair, cheapest was 208 euro for 15inch!!!!

if anyone knows where i could get my mitts on one for reasonable price i would be grateful.
    cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭Gipo3

What stations/boxes etc are you going to have connected on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭hawkelady

just going to run a coax cable from the the wall into the back of the telly.i dont have a upc/sky box or anything in the kitchen.
    so will just have the basic tv channels on it..

What about this. I know its 19" but it is compatible with saorview so will pick up digital stations from aerial.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭craftypaddy

harvey norman have 16 inch lcd for 99 euro

Is it able to recive the irish digital stations? If not it will be useless in two years unless you want to be connecting a box to it, which will be another 50euro at least.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭hawkelady

thanks a mill, i never intend to hook a box up to it so will i need a tv that has saerview on it, and what channels will i get? will i only recieve rte1 and 2 in two years time??

with saorview at the minute you will get RTE1 & 2, TV3, TG4, 3E, RTE News now and all RTE radio stations
    More info here
    and here

Advertisement