Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cisco Aironet AIR-CB21AG-EK9 drivers

Options
  • 29-01-2011 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭

I have a Cisco Aironet AIR-CB21AG-EK9 wireless adapter on my laptop.

I urgently need to do an XP re-install on the laptop but first I need to acquire drivers for the wireless adapter.

I've trawled through the Cisco website for hours and can't find a bloody driver and desktop utility for this. The site is absolutely crap....

Can anyone help with a direct link to the drivers for the above adapter?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Wcool

it seems to be on the Cisco site but what a pain is the Cisco site.
    1000's of options, slow, unclear and you will need to register.

But this is I think where you need to surf to on cisco.com

Products Wireless Client Adapters and Client Software -> Cisco Aironet Wireless LAN Client Adapters -> Cisco Aironet 802.11a/b/g CardBus Wireless LAN Client Adapter (CB21AG) -> Software on Chassis -> Aironet Client Installation Wizard (Firmware, Driver, Utility) -> Windows XP -> 4.5

Good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Frank Drebin

OMG I went round and round on that site for hours and found nothing. That is exactly what I need... Thanks a million for the help.

I registered with the site and now the problem is as I'm about to download the file I get this:
    To Download this software, you must have a valid Technical Support Services Agreement associated to your Cisco.com user ID.
    If you do not have a Technical Support Services Agreement you can get one through:
    Your Cisco Account Team if you have a direct purchase agreement with Cisco.
    Your Cisco Partner or Reseller.
    Once you have the Technical Support Services Agreement you must associate your Technical Support Services Agreement to your Cisco.com user ID with Profile Manager

The cisco site is a load of bollocks. I'll never buy cisco again :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Wcool

This website might have it, I am not sure if it is the driver you are looking for but it looks so:

http://www.wireless-driver.com/cisco-aironet-cb21ag-windows-drivers/

Advertisement