Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singing Man in Dundalk

Options
  • 29-01-2011 4:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭

I've seen articles in the local newspapers (Democrat, Argus) about the singing man in Dundalk, but can't seem to find any on the internet.

Just wondering if anyone could tell me who he is, so I could google that.

He often wears a cowboy hat and can be seen singing to people on the streets of Dundalk.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Nemanja-Smith

Paddy McCabe on his travels?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

Paddy McCabe on his travels?

Googled Paddy McCabe, definitely not him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Is he baldy, looks a bit like the guy from the crystal maze??:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Something McDowell? Happiest lad in the town!

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Jake The Fat Ma

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭tenchi-fan

It's not mad benny.

The guy's name is Jesus Jones.

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Jake The Fat Ma

Read the whole thing instead of the first line

Read the whole thing instead of the first line

oh right.. use the permalink rather than the page number :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

Paddy McDowell? Can't find anything about him on the internet though, figured there would be more considering he has been in the local papers a few times.
    KeithM89 wrote: »
    Is he baldy, looks a bit like the guy from the crystal maze??:D

He's baldy alright, don't think he looks like the Crystal Maze bloke though, maybe I just don't see it.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Raffo69

I'd imagine its Paddy McDowell like Hank said. I think he's from Marian Park. His nephew is mad Trevor who works in the Sevens Taxi Ofice in Francis Street
    This is one of his nephews famous You Tube Videos:Dhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF8o0Yz00KQ

• Advertisement

Raffo69 wrote: »
    I'd imagine its Paddy McDowell like Hank said. I think he's from Marian Park. His nephew is mad Trevor who works in the Sevens Taxi Ofice in Francis Street
    This is one of his nephews famous You Tube Videos:Dhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF8o0Yz00KQ

You mean clever trevor.. I heard some stories about him :L

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭10green bottles

His name is defo Paddy McDowell.I know him very well indeed.Apart from the singing he is also a fitness fanatic and would be fairly handy in(some form of) martial arts.He walks up to 15 miles a day,drinks very little alcohol(if any at all) and is very religious although i dont know which faith he follows ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭kyosushi

His name is defo Paddy McDowell.I know him very well indeed.Apart from the singing he is also a fitness fanatic and would be fairly handy in(some form of) martial arts.He walks up to 15 miles a day,drinks very little alcohol(if any at all) and is very religious although i dont know which faith he follows ??

Sorry 10 green bottles but this is how I interpret what you have written.

"defo' is part of his name ? you say "you know him very well for his singing but apart from the singing you actually know that he is a fitness fanatic ? and you imagine him to be handy in martial arts ,

You do not know him well enough to know anything about his drinking habits or his religion or the fact that he walks anything between one step and up to 15 miles a day . but you know him very well indeed.

I can honestly say from what you have written is that you "know of him but know very little about him.

Sorry I am not attacking you I'm attacking the post

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

And we're done. OP, hope you have enough info. If for some genuine reason you would like this thread reopened drop me a PM.

Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement