Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest mobile to landline rate in Ireland?

Options
  • 29-01-2011 4:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭

Sorry but there are way too many forums on this I can't find anywhere to put this thread. Mods please move it to the relevant forum if there is one.

So which network has the cheapest mobile to landline calls? Are there any cheap packages offering free calls to landlines?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,005 ✭✭✭kirving

Decent Phone + Data Plan(Meteor's Bill Pay Lite) + Skype

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

moved

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭0verblood

And how much would that work out at? I'm a bit of a techno phobe when it comes to phones, what the hell is data plan?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,227 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

19.99pm on flexifix 15, unlimited landline calls, unlimited texts, unlimited 3 to 3 calls and 60 minutes to any other mobile.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭Vego

emobile do free landline calls with most of there packages

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,349 ✭✭✭✭Esel

^ What the poster above said. You can't get cheaper than free. eMobile = Eircom, so it's easy for them to offer free landline calls.....

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Mad_Mike

Best offer is eMobiles Select 100 plan
    I signed up recently to try them out and I am on that plan for 18 months
    Unlimited free landline calls for €14 per month!!!
    Oh yeah, theres also 100 minutes of mobile calls to any network, 100 text messages to any network, and free voicemail included too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭Vego

Im on the 300 plan 300 mins 300 texts unlimited landline calls and 2 gb of data 42 euro a month rolling contract

Mad_Mike wrote: »
    Best offer is eMobiles Select 100 plan
    I signed up recently to try them out and I am on that plan for 18 months
    Unlimited free landline calls for €14 per month!!!
    Oh yeah, theres also 100 minutes of mobile calls to any network, 100 text messages to any network, and free voicemail included too

Am I reading that deal right? It's 14euro per month for an 18 month contract, and I get a free PHONE??? WHAT?? That's fakking awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,349 ✭✭✭✭Esel

0verblood wrote: »
    Am I reading that deal right? It's 14euro per month for an 18 month contract, and I get a free PHONE??? WHAT?? That's fakking awesome.
    Can't see any mention of a free phone....

Not your ornery onager

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Duiske

Esel wrote: »
    Just an example, LG Optimus

Just noticed out of stock though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Mad_Mike

0verblood wrote: »

Funny you mention that
    Last week they were doing a free HTC Desire, Samsung Galaxy S, or Nokia N8, even on that tariff!!

When I signed up about a month ago, I got a HTC Desire for €99 instore. Still delighted at that price, and that €99 offer is still available!

Esel wrote: »

Once you click the "buy" option you're brought to page where you get to select a phone, some of them are free, pretty good phones as well. I may go for this.

BUT

The contract is 18 months, I'm not sure I'll even be in the country by the end of this year, what happens if I move to Europe? CAn I just stop paying bills? Will they come after me?

Advertisement