Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SnakeBite Tattoo

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Aishae

on my experience getting quotes its hard to get one for less than 80 but maybe some places will compromise on the cost if its a simple thing. some places charge by the hour rather than whats in the piece though. you can get them done for less but 'you get what you pay for' type warning there

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭petebricquette

Anyone have any idea how much a small piece on my foot is gonna cost me? No colour, just a bunch of swirly lines really!

You're better off emailing them with an idea of the size (measurements and placement) if you can't get into them. If you can, definitely do. It makes it far easier and they can sound out your ideas. Got my first tattoo done there this day last week. They're fantastic in there. Really really nice, lovely vibe and good banter while tattooing is going on. Which is a handy way to distract from someone stabbing you with a needle thousands of times.

Oh, I got mine done by Seán. Can't recommend the guy any higher. He's a sound dude, great artist and won't fúck you around.

Advertisement