Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hairdresser ruined my hairextensions!!

Options
  • 29-01-2011 4:57pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12

Hi everyone!
    before xmas i got my hairextensions done. was very happy with them. last week i went to hairdressers just to thin them out, make them look more natural. i made it clear that i want to keep the lenght!!! i saw her cutting my hair, but i thought she knows what she is doing, when i got to see them , they were as short as my natural lenght ( about shoulder lenght) i was shocked , too upset to say anything, just wanted to get out!!! to make matters worse, when i came home and had a good look i just couldnt believe!!! it looked like a 10 year old child would cut my hair!!!! they where uneven, not blended, and with holes!!! im embarrased to let them down, cant do anything!!! i went back the next they to make complain, and she just said that she doesnt know what to do, that she cant put them back!!! and to make matters even more worse they are our regular customers in the bar that me and my partner are running!!! so i dont know what to do, as we dont want to loose our customers, but i feel its unfair, as it cost a lot of money to get them done (500-900 euro)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

This is the Boards.ie Help Desk for issues with the site itself, not hair extensions.

You could try the Consumer Issues forum.

Advertisement