Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banking 365 - Account missing?

Options
  • 29-01-2011 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭

Has anyone ever had a 365 problem where you can't view your account online?
    I have two current accounts, one can view, but I have no money in that one.

My main account is missing from 365 when I log in, this happened for the first time this week and I called them up but they could not explain why this happened. They told me to contact my branch which I did and they also could not tell me why it happened. They could see no reason for it being blocked (it's my main account with a small O/D allowed on it), no loans, no credit cards, no letters, no warnings. I've had this account for over 10 years with no problems before now.

I do all my transactions from this account, pay bills ESB, Gas, transfer money, top up etc... anyway, speaking to my branch on the phone last monday, they apologized and said they would put a message up for it to be restored and blah blah...and told me it would not happen again, and they did not know why it happened in the first place - so it was fine on Thursday morning but today when I have so much to do online, it's gone again. I'm so mad, it's Saturday so I can't speak to anyone and obviously they're not open!

I will physically have to go to an ATM and check balances and hope to god my money is accessible as I got paid on Thursday.

They only reason I stick with BOI is the ease of 365 online. I find it so easy to use for everything ....I have an Ulster bank account and right now I am seriously considering transferring salary into it but I haven't managed to get my head around their card reader yet. Does anyone else use UB for all their banking using the card reader or is there another way to transfer money.

Has anyone else had this happen to their account on365 and if so how was it resolved?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,437 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

I was on the original BOI trial of online banking and have been using it ever since. I have often been unable to get into the website when it was down but I have never encountered the situation where I was able to login and then couldn't see my current a/c.

Advertisement