Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Unfortunate sequence of events...

• 29-01-2011 6:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

I once excused myself to take a dump on a first dinner date. Twas messy with quite a few dangleberries making a nuisance of themselves. Took ages to get rid of the fcukers. I then came back to the table embarrassed and tried to make conversation quickly to distract from what had just occurred. I reached for my drink and knocked it all over her. I joked light heartedly that sex may not be on the cards tonight. She looked at me like I had two heads. With nothing more to be gained, I lifted my arse off the seat, blew out a massive fart and walked out the door. True story.

Would anyone else care to share their embarassing moments?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭oppenheimer1

^^^Didn't happen. Unless of course your life is actually a sit com.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

SMELLY BOLLIX

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 whippetmania

The fart was not so much unfortunate as intentional...for my own personal amusement. I'm a bit deranged like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭Badgermonkey

BS

Seamus Heaney recounted this same story at a dinner in Garry Hynes place, you must also have been in attendance.

I'm afraid not. They must have forgotten to invite me. Did Seamus Heaney also blow out a big meaty fart out of badness? Good on him:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Don't care if thats made up, that was fcuking funny!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

THFC wrote: »
    Was it? Was it really?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭oppenheimer1

THFC wrote: »

easily amused

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,161 ✭✭✭rednik

^^^Didn't happen. Unless of course your life is actually a s*it com.

Fixed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Usersname

Jasus there's some amount of dry ****es on here....

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

....And that was the last we ever heard of whippetmania

Knickers twisting in pretty tight knots here:rolleyes:. As for anything, I always say that you have two options. You can take it. Or, you can leave it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Donal Og O Baelach

BS

Seamus Heaney recounted this same story at a dinner in Garry Hynes place, you must also have been in attendance.

Jesus. What a great story. Well worth the appearance fee so.

And I bet he threw in a few rhyming couplets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭Kerikosan

I once excused myself to take a dump on a first dinner date. Twas messy with quite a few dangleberries making a nuisance of themselves. Took ages to get rid of the fcukers. I then came back to the table embarrassed and tried to make conversation quickly to distract from what had just occurred. I reached for my drink and knocked it all over her. I joked light heartedly that sex may not be on the cards tonight. She looked at me like I had two heads. With nothing more to be gained, I lifted my arse off the seat, blew out a massive fart and walked out the door. True story.

1st post I've ever read on Boards.ie and bust my hole laughing off the chair :D

Very very funny :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

^^^Didn't happen. Unless of course your life is actually a sit com.

A sh*t sit-com at that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

You remain single no doubt and are probably doomed to this fate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭30txsbzmcu2k9w

How is this funny? ****e story in every possible sense. After Hours readers have some sort of insecure knee jerk lolzfest to any fúcking scatalogical reference. Same with ANY joke about sex. It's fúckin sad. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭Johro

Knickers twisting in pretty tight knots here:rolleyes:. As for anything, I always say that you have two options. You can take it. Or, you can leave it.
    I'll leave it. :D No offense.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,351 ✭✭✭Orando Broom

Very divisive issue. Opinion wildly vacillating from hilarious to ****e.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

Funny stuff! true or not :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Very divisive issue. Opinion wildly vacillating from hilarious to ****e.

It's like our very own Two and a Half Men!

Advertisement