Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best car wash

Options
  • 29-01-2011 6:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭

Where is the best car wash in the city. My own power washer is broken and its too dirty to wash it at home with a bucket.

I was in the City today and could only see them roller washes in the filling stations.

Any thoughts???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

By far, Mojoes out next to the CUH/Regional Hospital.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭GERMAN ROCKS

theres a good place out in the carrigrohane rd next to atkins in that petrol station. they hand wash it. about €9 and a very good job. or else the place across from old dunnes stores in bishopstown again a hand wash. about €9 again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

Is that opposite the Hospital PD.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

It's next to it, across from Wilton Renault (Or whatever they're called now).

It's next to it, across from Wilton Renault (Or whatever they're called now).

Cheers I wouldnt mind I passed it today and never seen it and I passed the two places German Rocks suggested..

D`000HHH..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭bladebrew

another vote for mojoes,
    they do a brilliant job in fairness!

bladebrew wrote: »
    another vote for mojoes,
    they do a brilliant job in fairness!

Yep, fantastic in fairness, my ZT was manky and they got it looking great, haven't gotten it washed since :o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

+1 for mojoes, and they dont charge extra for jeeps or bigger cars! the place by outpost in bishopstown (o donoghues?) are good too

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭RebeccaChick

Cork Valeting in Super Value in Carrigaline is brilliant, highly recommend it!
    People keep commenting on how clean my car is, asking did I get a new car:D, I wish!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

The guys out near bishops town bar are good too.

• Advertisement

Well PD only got around to getting the car washed today since hallowen..:o:o.

They do a fantastic job and they are very nice there. I left the car in the line and sat in the shop and enjoyed a coffee and bikeys while they washed it. I will definitley be going back again thanks all for the recomendations..;)

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭Kazbah

What kind of prices do those Crystal Clean charge? There are no details on their website.

Advertisement