Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

just eat €5 feast hits waterford

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Chris P. Bacon

Nice one :D

But the T & C say "Minimum order values maybe required for delivery. This is at the individual restaurant’s discretion. Please check individual menus for delivery restrictions and pricing"

And most places wont deliver unless it more than €10.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,689 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Am I being thick, or is the €5 deal available on those menus? Check item 999 it says, but I cannot find an item 999?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭blue-army

looksee wrote: »
    Am I being thick, or is the €5 deal available on those menus? Check item 999 it says, but I cannot find an item 999?
    doesn't start til 1st Feb!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 311 ✭✭Straycat

not sure about the delivery thing ritchie as i usually collect when i order from just eat, hopefully that will still apply with the offer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,689 ✭✭✭✭looksee

blue-army wrote: »
    doesn't start til 1st Feb!

:o:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭Bluezar

Sum cracking deals there, cheers for the heads up bud

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

If minimum order is 10e, just order two :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭2Bv¬2B

should be called getfat.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭munster_mafia

Spoke to the owner of one of the places listed today and when i said it to him it was the first he had heard of it. Strange!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Chris P. Bacon

Spoke to the owner of one of the places listed today and when i said it to him it was the first he had heard of it. Strange!!

To be honest i find it hard to believe too,sure a snackbox in most chippers is €7 and yet this crowd are offering two for the price of one in some places.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

they're after doing it in a few other counties already and peoples seem to be getting it.

One of me mates works in one of the places that use the just-eat thing and he said he just turns off the machine cos its annoying lol

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭chelloveks

Tell them fellas that do the quiz to give out Just Eat coupons as a prize Seany!

chelloveks wrote: »
    Tell them fellas that do the quiz to give out Just Eat coupons as a prize Seany!
    Haven't been to any quizzes in ages

seanybiker wrote: »
    Haven't been to any quizzes in ages

Nobody going to the bars anymore with the price of drink out! Next thing there will be classes on home brewing at FAS to the make Potcheen at home!

chelloveks wrote: »
    Nobody going to the bars anymore with the price of drink out! Next thing there will be classes on home brewing at FAS to the make Potcheen at home!
    I stopped going to the pub when I found out carry out deliver. Kinda defeats the purpose of calling themselves carry out when you don't even need to carry the cars. Or go out for that matter.

well anyone make good of this offer? dont forget you can get cashback too if you go through www.fatcheese.ie (pm me and i can refer you):D

Straycat wrote: »
    well anyone make good of this offer? dont forget you can get cashback too if you go through fatcheese. (pm me and i can refer you):D

got two pizza's from sopranos last night and me sister got a hape of stuff from danny's a few minutes ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 308 ✭✭Paige Turner

Straycat wrote: »
    well anyone make good of this offer? dont forget you can get cashback too if you go through fatcheese. (pm me and i can refer you):D

Got two of the €5 deals from Danny's tonight: 10 pieces of chicken, 4 large chips, 2 dips and 2x2 litre bottles of coke for €10.

Great Value.

Just tried Sopranos pizza. Felt a bit guilty ordering delivery considering I could throw a stone and hit the place with a few fortunate bounces! Have to say it's a wonderful pizza and I'll definitely be ordering from them again!

AdMMM wrote: »
    Just tried Sopranos pizza. Felt a bit guilty ordering delivery considering I could throw a stone and hit the place with a few fortunate bounces! Have to say it's a wonderful pizza and I'll definitely be ordering from them again!
    lol. Their pizzas are about a mm thick but are lovely

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Clano

lads do ya have to order from the internet to get this?
    or can ya walk in off the street?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 308 ✭✭Paige Turner

Clano wrote: »
    lads do ya have to order from the internet to get this?
    or can ya walk in off the street?

It's on-line only. Some places have the option for collection though. :)

You don't need to pay online, although it is an option. You can just as easily give cash on delivery.

got to use this last night for the sat nite takeaway. was disappointed to see some of the restaurants pulled it for the weekend. we went with sopranos as we fancied pizza and had not had it before, the pizzas were lovely if not a bit sparse on the toppings, this might be just for the offer though, €5 for a 14inch pizza with 3 toppings is unbeatable in my book. the guys in there on the counter were lovely. will pop in again i think. roll on next sat. :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭munster_mafia

Some have pulled it altogether, and of course €5 is often below min. delivery order for some place so you need to order a second lot;) Think I will try Sopranos tonight, as another poster said i feel guilty ordering as i only live across the road!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

lol. Their pizzas are about a mm thick but are lovely

Thats the way a good Italian pizza should be. Also they shouldn't be piled high with stuff. Unfortunately most pizzas in Ireland are done in a more American way.

Pizzas are meant to be cheap food for working people. They are basically just bread with tomato sauce and maybe a few slices of ham. But then Dominos comes along with their 'Might meaty' and their half pig on a pizza.

If you go to a proper pizza place (not too touristy) in Italy you'd probably eat two of their pizzas without much trouble (I did a few times and I'm fairly skinny).

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭YumDeiseMum

At those prices it'll be cheaper to eat out than cook for the month of February :D:D:D

At those prices it'll be cheaper to eat out than cook for the month of February :D:D:D
    Yeah its deadly. I love eating out :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭calvin_zola

got a couple of Indians the other night on this, amazing value,2 Kormas, 1 madras, 3 rice, 3 nans, some kebabs and bhajis and a dipping platter for less than 30€

some tasty schtuff

not all for myself obv :D

• Advertisement

Yeah its deadly. I love eating out :pac:

C'mon now Seany, this is a family thread.....

Advertisement