Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

just eat €5 feast hits waterford

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭anplaya

lads can ye ring it up and collect yerself or does it have to be ordered online and delivered,feel a bit guilty ordering from a certain place as i only live like a minute away ,thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 311 ✭✭Straycat

yes we collected it at the weekend, it didnt give us the option to collect just assumed delivery but then i rang them to say we would collect she said, oh you are down as collection, id of been waiting a long time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

chelloveks wrote: »
    C'mon now Seany, this is a family thread.....

Good man highlighting what I said .

Got me food from lombard street today. Not bad. Was stuffed after it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Elbows22

Got the €5 feast from Golden Mountain about an hour ago and i have to say Wow - I was expecting a half portion but i actually got full large portions of chicken curry, fried rice, chips and prawn crackers for €5.
    I was pretty stuffed after it so i was happy :)
    Nice food and nice family running the business :) What more do you want :)

Wonder what way it works out to make it cheap. Tis good though. Pity some places ditched it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Dan133269

seanybiker wrote: »
    Yeah its deadly. I love eating out :pac:
    chelloveks wrote: »
    C'mon now Seany, this is a family thread.....

I was in bed last night unable to sleep and this popped into my head, I was laughing out loud for ages :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 311 ✭✭Straycat

seanybiker wrote: »
    Wonder what way it works out to make it cheap. Tis good though. Pity some places ditched it.

i recon its more about getting the online service out there and promoting the resturant, it works, i will be back to where i tried, and i will use the online service again, so i suppose the cheap food during the promotion is reaping what they sow.

Straycat wrote: »
    i recon its more about getting the online service out there and promoting the resturant, it works, i will be back to where i tried, and i will use the online service again, so i suppose the cheap food during the promotion is reaping what they sow.
    yeah I suppose so. I been using it since the site opened. It's well handy. I never had soprano pizza until this deal and I probably will get them again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

http://www.waterford-news.ie/business/mheycwsnkf/

You're some bunch of hungry feckers!!!!!

dayshah wrote: »
    http://www.waterford-news.ie/business/mheycwsnkf/

You're some bunch of hungry feckers!!!!!
    woo hoo go us

• Advertisement
Advertisement