Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for A Europlex Remote Keypad

Options
  • 29-01-2011 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭

Hi All,
    I have a Europlex Verifier24 alarm system installed and am looking to fit a second RKD to it. Can anyone let me know where can I find one. Second hand is OK as long as it works.
    Thanks,
    Martin.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 maxpet

Did you ever get one I'm looking for one too???

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

You could try some of the suppliers in the sticky here.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055956748
    Condor might be a good bet .They have some older stuff like that lying around.

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭PopIT

maxpet wrote: »
    Did you ever get one I'm looking for one too???

No Never got one. Seen a few on EBay but it was unclear weather or not they would suit my panel. I tried some local suppliers but as I was not "In the trade" they didn't want to know. I set up the system with the one keypad anyway and then moved the keypad to the front door. Its working fine.

If by chance you come across one will you let me know please??
    Cheers.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Try Condor. Ask for Ken & tell him you got his name off Boards. He is very helpful.

PopIT wrote: »
    No Never got one. Seen a few on EBay but it was unclear weather or not they would suit my panel. I tried some local suppliers but as I was not "In the trade" they didn't want to know. I set up the system with the one keypad anyway and then moved the keypad to the front door. Its working fine.

If by chance you come across one will you let me know please??
    Cheers.

If I find two I'll let you know.

Koolkid gave Condor a ring earlier. No luck but would recommend them as there super helpful. Was working through the supplier list at the moment.
    Cheers for your help.

Was wondering would this work??
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Europlex-3gs-Keypad-/220977854787?pt=UK_Burglar_Alarms&hash=item33734e7943

• Advertisement

If I find two I'll let you know.

Koolkid gave Condor a ring earlier. No luck but would recommend them as there super helpful. Was working through the supplier list at the moment.
    Cheers for your help.

Was wondering would this work??
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Europlex-3gs-Keypad-/220977854787?pt=UK_Burglar_Alarms&hash=item33734e7943

As far as I know (and thats not a lot) the 3GS is for a newer model of panel. The one I have says Verifer and some of the keys are laid out differently. Someone here might know a bit more then that about it.

A company I was going to try was one here in Galway called Galway Security Supplies and the used to be in Ballybrit. They have gone from there now and I don't know where or if they are still in operation. I got some camera equipment from them at one stage and they were very helpful.

PopIT wrote: »
    As far as I know (and thats not a lot) the 3GS is for a newer model of panel. The one I have says Verifer and some of the keys are laid out differently. Someone here might know a bit more then that about it.

I have found in the past that the previous version of the alarm the "identifier" was able to use the verifier keypad and was thinking that the company was repackaging the same keypad in all it's different versions.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,719 ✭✭✭✭altor

I have a verifier keypad, if anyone wants it send me a P.M.

altor wrote: »
    PM sent cheers

• Advertisement

altor wrote: »

Thanks again Altor. Got it installed and everything is working.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,719 ✭✭✭✭altor

Thanks again Altor. Got it installed and everything is working.

Good to hear you have it all working again, any other problems let us know.

I had a dummy box up outside the house but a friend of mine has given a real box which I am now looking at connecting. The box is a SABB unit and is a Aritech AS293.

Most of the connections seem straight forward and I can see from the Europlex schematic I need a resistor but 4 of the connections seen different.

On the Europlex main board they have a connection called TAMP RET and -VE HOLD. These are connected in turn to TRIGGER RTN (via 407R) and TRIGGER in the Europlex schematic of a HKC SABB unit.

The Aritech bell box has a tamper loop and two connections called BEACON HOLD OFF VOLTAGE and SIREN HOLD OFF VOLTAGE.

I am not sure what the TAMP RET and _VE HOLD are and what they should connect to on the Aritech and I am not sure where the BEACON HOLD OFF VOLTAGE and SIREN HOLD OFF VOLTAGE should connect to on the Europlex main panel.

It is also possible of course that this bell box is not compatible with the Europlex system I have.

Thanks for all your help.

EDIT: Alternatively, if anyone can can recommend a bell box that would be compatible with it please let me know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭Thunderbird2

HKC or the pyronics delta bell range will work.

Nicolas13 wrote: »
    Hi friends.
    I was also looking for this and i get this from a electronic shop near to my house
    and i get this with one year of warranty

Thanks. Where exactly is this shop?

Advertisement