Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

McSorleys pub?

Options
  • 29-01-2011 7:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭

anyone know who bought/owns mcsorley's pub(previousl dempseys) on John street.

Saw the have a few gigs in the window. anyone visited yet?

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Was in there a couple of weeks ago at a birthday, pub in the front and hall type thing down the back. Massive smoking area which would have potential for the summer.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

I heard Philly McBride the scrap man from Hugginstown has purchased Morisseys of Rose Inn St.?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 titsmahgee

ft9 wrote: »
    I heard Philly McBride the scrap man from Hugginstown has purchased Morisseys of Rose Inn St.?

Anyone hear anything more on this?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

titsmahgee wrote: »
    Anyone hear anything more on this?
    No haven't, but I like that place.

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭stratowide

ft9 wrote: »
    He has it bought,planning on opening it up again..

• Advertisement
Advertisement