Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Democratic What?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭beeno67

TestManny wrote: »
    Who are they, Democratic Right, do anyone know anything about them?
    ]

Just a racist, neo fascist group. The kind that joins discussion boards to promote itself. The type of group that would make you think Fianna Fail had some good ideas. All round scum bags basically

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 TestManny

I don't know, they seem logical - our sons and daughters are leaving this country to seek work while immigrants are coming here to work.

How does that make sense?

God knows you meet some great immigrants, a lot of them are nice friendly people but it the bad apples that make the headlines.

But still, why allow immigration to such a scale if there's such high unemployment?

By the way if you are suggesting I'm racist, you're wrong and nothing but an ignorant biffo type character.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭tim_holsters

I don't know, they seem logical - our sons and daughters are leaving this country to seek work while immigrants are coming here to work.

God knows you meet some great immigrants, a lot of them are nice friendly people but it the bad apples that make the headlines.

But still, why allow immigration to such a scale if there's such high unemployment?

By the way if you are suggesting I'm racist, you're wrong and nothing but an ignorant biffo type character.

I'd vote for Biffo before you anyway. Not that you're standing or anything.

And that's really sayin somethin

Words from a song there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭beeno67

No they are racist scumbags. Pro life but I suppose it depends on the skin colour of the foetus. Be thankful you are not one of them simply coming on boards.ie to "testmany".

beeno67 wrote: »
    No they are racist scumbags. Pro life but I suppose it depends on the skin colour of the foetus. Be thankful you are not one of them simply coming on boards.ie to "testmany".

I'm pro life !!!

I don't usually post but I had to ask the question - I'm pretty annoyed that our kids having to leave their homes to seek employment elsewhere. To be honest that group seems okay - I don't think they are racist.

• Advertisement

^Sh*t. Never thought of that. Obvious being a 2nd post and such.

I should of quoted, this post should be number 6 not 7.

I'm pro life !!!

I don't usually post but I had to ask the question - I'm pretty annoyed that our kids having to leave their homes to seek employment elsewhere. To be honest that group seems okay - I don't think they are racist.

Why the exclamation marks?

Enough anyways. Jesus.

^Sh*t. Never thought of that. Obvious being a 2nd post and such.

I should of quoted, this post should be number 6 not 7.

What?

Hey I'm just looking for alternatives than the FF, FG and all the other ones that messed everything up.

Why the exclamation marks?

Enough anyways. Jesus.

I just want to know does any one knows anything about this group?

I'll check back soon for some intelligent discussion.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement