Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin rock band seeks new guitarist with or without keyboard skills.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭alphabeat

Mozerst wrote: »
    Sitzkrieg seeks new guitarist - keyboard skills essential, previous band experience helpful. Pm for more information.

www.soundcloud.com/sitzkriegband

are you a drummer by any chance ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Mozerst

Haha, no, I'm the singer! We have drums, bass, and one guitar, just looking for a second guitarist who can double on keys to keep things flexible.

Mid-afternoon bump

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Mozerst I've updated the thread title for clarity.

We're going to drop the keyboard skills as a must from our search for the perfect band member, although having some keyboard skills would be a plus!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

We're going to drop the keyboard skills as a must from our search for the perfect band member, although having some keyboard skills would be a plus!
    I've updated the thread title again for you. Let me know if it's okay as is or if you'd prefer it changed to something else.

Perfect, thanks Malice

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭bogdin

Drummer of sitzkrieg here,surely theres someone who has an interest in this???!!:confused::confused: Come on people:D

Not that we're desperate for a new bandmate or anything ;) It's been a whole week since we started looking. We have 2-3 people coming on Saturday to jam from different musical backgrounds, should be interesting. If anyone wants in for next weekend, just listen to the tunes and see if you think you could add something.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 manwitplan

Sitzkrieg seeks new guitarist - keyboard skills essential, previous band experience helpful. Pm for more information.

www.soundcloud.com/sitzkriegband

That seems to be a dead link. Where abouts in dublin are ye?

• Advertisement

manwithplan, you're absolutely right! The correct link is http://soundcloud.com/sitzkrieg, apologies. sending pm now

Bump... we'll be jamming with some new people this coming Saturday evening, pm if interested for this weekend (12/2) or next weekend (19/2)

Bump... we'll be practising tomorrow evening. If anyone's interested in coming along for an hour or so, pm us!

One more bump for good measure!

• Registered Users Posts: 32 MarcusTheCarcus

Hey guys, I'm a nineteen yeasr old guitarist. I've previous band experience though not a huge amount, similarly i've a certain amount of keyboard skills but not a huge amount. I'm predisposed to rhythm playing, write songs a lot and work hard with dedication. PM me if interested, Brendan

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭100cormacio100

Hi
    I'm a guitarist and I've a lot of the same influences as yourself. I've also a lot of experience playing live and recording.
    I was in a band until very recently but it looks to be ended as the other guys were all foreign and some went home etc, so I'm looking to get playing again ASAP. I write a lot of music (and some vocals) and enjoy collaborating too.
    Check out my myspace page and see if you're interested in a jam?
    http://www.myspace.com/cngrockband
    Cheers
    Cormac 0851715286

Advertisement