Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The share your creativity thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

Working the nightshift last night so made my brother his Christmas present!

Kinda sorta nearly what it should look like, 1st time I've done anything like that in ages thou so it'll do, gold star for people who know who it is :pac:

992258_10201964199239375_270713632_n.jpg?oh=49342cc9f91984048abe7b7caccc2401&oe=52B7FFE4

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,244 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Is that Vincent from ff 7 by any chance?

Tis himself alright.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,244 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Tis himself alright.

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,273 ✭✭✭✭TommieBoy

Okay, so I am soooo non-artistic, it's not funny... :o
    But I do know how to waste a perfectly good piece of paper with goofy doodles :rolleyes:
    In my mind, all of my boardsie buds look like Brad pitt and Jennifer Aniston :)
    ...these are just silly imaginations of what some of my lpa/nocs pals posts appear like to me, if posts had cartoon-like personalities... :D

35d894b3-bd93-4f4d-81c5-9f00bd55957e_zpsb7c7719f.jpg

• Advertisement

Hahaha awesome tb :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,155 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

I disagree, you are soo artistic! Plus i wish i looked like jen :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

You didn't name erryone tommie. :/:)

20131118183651!Auron_Art.png

Any of you awesome artists wanna attempt auron from final fantasy 10 for me :cool: :):D?

You didn't name erryone tommie. :/:)

cos I am not that good of a doodler and I didnae want anyone to be offended since I couldn't draw their true beauty... :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭liliq

My Christmas Eve creativity...
    Mulled wine! :D

liliq wrote: »
    My Christmas Eve creativity...
    Mulled wine! :D
    :D now that begs to be shared ;)

20131118183651!Auron_Art.png

Any of you awesome artists wanna attempt auron from final fantasy 10 for me :cool: :):D?

Doing a Zack/Squall deelie for someone at the mo, but i'll give it a lash if I get time.

You rock RF!

You rock RF!

I've been playing X again recently actually. Got a laptop that can handle a ps2 emulator. Joy of joys, the actual ps2 is long since dead :(

I've been playing X again recently actually. Got a laptop that can handle a ps2 emulator. Joy of joys, the actual ps2 is long since dead :(

I actually didnt like 10 at all,auron and lulu were two great characters though,my favourite ff games are 7 and 9 :-D 8 had awesome intro music :-D

I actually didnt like 10 at all,auron and lulu were two great characters though,my favourite ff games are 7 and 9 :-D 8 had awesome intro music :-D

I played 7,8 and 9 first in that order which always sways my opinions. I think X has the best battle system and I liked the grid, Blitzball had so much potential but they made it way too easy :( I think 9 is probably the best overall game, love the atmosphere throughout, although battles are a bit slow.. Playing 12 as well at the moment, god I hate Panello. X was the last really good one for me, 13 has no soul!!

I used to draw this stuff a lot when I was younger, but college beat it out of me, tis helping me to enjoy drawing for fun instead of just money again.

I played 7,8 and 9 first in that order which always sways my opinions. I think X has the best battle system and I liked the grid, but I think 9 is probably the best overall game, love the atmosphere throughout, although battles are a bit slow.. Playing 12 as well at the moment, god I hate Panello. X was the last really good one for me, 13 has no soul!!

I used to draw this stuff a lot when I was younger, but college beat it out of me, tis helping me to enjoy drawing for fun instead of just money again.

Yes I loved how you could switch character mid battle in 10 it was a great feature,don't get me started on 12,that didn't feel like ff game at all :mad:

The elephant toy I made for the kiddo :D

• Moderators Posts: 51,765 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Love it! :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Advertisement

SW wrote: »
    Love it! :D

Ahh awesome! I wish i could sew and stuff!
    Edit: i ment stuff as in do things like that! Not stuff things :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Awh that's so cute liliq! :D

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    Ahh awesome! I wish i could sew and stuff!
    Edit: i ment stuff as in do things like that! Not stuff things :D

There was I thinking you meant you wanted to be a Taxidermist :-D

Shucks thanks :p
    The stuffing was nearly the hardest part! Don't have any toy stuffing, so I'd to cut up lots of socks into LOTS of little pieces :eek:

Don't suppose any of you guys post your stuff on tumblr, twitter, instigram etc etc? If so giz your names, I wana do some art stalking :P

I got my girlfriend a drawing tablet for christmas, never used one before but it's something I want to get good at. Official 1st try ever can be seen here.

1545681_10202097062960885_2057159364_n.jpg

I havn't forgotten about Auron by the way. Just still working on My Zack/Squall drawings :P

Vivi!!!!!!!!!

Awh thats cool! Aaand no i only scan my stuff onto bookface..didnt really think to share it with the world

Just googled.graphics tablet..i now want one

• Advertisement

It's something I've wanted to learn how to do for ages, so expect me to post a lot more of this in the future :P You can get cheap ones, but I wouldn't recommend getting one unless you spend at least 120 quid, cheaper ones are generally too unresponsive apparently

Advertisement