Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scum in Lusk

Options
  • 30-01-2011 12:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭

Yeah

They just make me sick. Sitting outside the chipper in their heap of crap car, showing the middle finger to everyone as if they've just discovered it. "What are yih lookin at yih faggih," ..the first prick on my murder list should I ever be granted a licence to kill - I think.

Scum. Absolute and nothing but. Scum.

I'd call the Gards and complain if I didn't have to use that busstop most nights of the week.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭dcr22B

Is that the beautiful Starlet you speak of?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

Couldn't tell ya mate. I try my best not to make eye contact with any of the cretins, nevermind take note of what they're driving.

They're menaces. I can't understand how that chipper hasn't noticed that employing these animals is depriving them of business. Noone will approach the place knowing they've to cross paths with those lads.

I spent 20 minutes tonight listening to "G'wan (name here), hit em a dig.. the fúckin head on em," - makes me sick to my stomach.

Dude, if you don't like it, just move. This scum you speak of are everywhere. I lived in Dalkey for a year, you would think Dalkey being so posh and upper class (which it is for the most part), still there were always kids throwing rocks at people's heads around the dart station. To be honest the last year living in Balbriggan I've had less hassle than the year living in Dalkey. You can't escape them, just ignore them. But if the problem is causing you to lose sleep and fret or anything, move away.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

Im not moving because of some arsehole delivery driver and his mates. As you said, theyre everywhere. Im 3 years older than most if not all of them. They dont intimidate me, they annoy me. Id mangle any of them that laid a finger on me.

This is just a vent, I wont lose any sleep over them (says the lad wide awake at 1:30am)

In before the lock, then!!

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

OK - Rant over

Thread closed

Thanks

Beasty

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement