Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BULLETPROOF demo WOW

• 30-01-2011 1:10am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,222 ✭✭✭✭

I HEARD NOTHING ABOUT THIS GAME YIL I JUST PLAYED THE DEMO OFF LIVE AND WOW IT REALL DOES SEEM TO PLAY WELL ESPECIALLY FOR A DEMO..

sorry for caps lol i just loved the demo.. when is it released etc? this will defo be a day 1 purchase for me

oops think game name is bulletstorm lol

JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING TRYIN TO LOOK COOL AFTER WEAK THREAD TITLE LOL

BULLETSTORM IS BULLETPROOF GAMING LOL

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

2011 is off to a great start dead space 2 and now bulletstorm it looks great

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,222 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

justryan wrote: »
    2011 is off to a great start dead space 2 and now bulletstorm it looks great
    agree strongly and bulletstorm looks like its gonna be epic ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

It's out 25th February and definitely looks like the perfect game to fill the void between now and Gears Of War 3...ok maybe not the whole void but a good chunk of it!

For all the Gears similarities though I'm glad to see how much it stands on its own too, can't wait for this one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

I enjoyed it myself, see the original thread I posted.....

;)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056160209

Advertisement