Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infraction...Very Confused

• 30-01-2011 3:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

I have not being banned but i recieved an infraction on the Emergeny Services board for in one of the moderators words 'being naughty'. This ends on the 7th of february according to my profile page. Apparently the reason i got it was becuase i made a new thread on the page asking a question. I looked through previous threads and my answer wasn't answered thats the reason i made my own.

I send a PM to the moderator who gave me the infraction but got no satisfaction from them. I would appriciate if somebody would clear this up for me.

Thank you

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

You didn't even receive an infraction - you only received a warning. I'm not sure it's worth an investigation?

When you say you got no satisfaction - what did kerry4sam say in their reply to you?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Okay, just to clarify.

There are specific threads in Emergency Services where similar requests/posts are grouped to avoid too many new threads.

You started one such thread and were pointed toward the charter. You then started another new thread and received a warning.

Honestly, I think you just need to move on. :)

Advertisement