Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new year, new beers?

Options
  • 30-01-2011 3:08am

Anyone keen to have a new NCD beers?

Warning though - I probably wont be able to attend due to brokeness and my 30th coming up at the end of February (I'm going to the zoo, yep! There be penguins).

Just thought since I started the trend last October I should throw it out there and see if anyone wants to keep it up. New poll, for example, I vote not Balbriggan this time. (also for the record I have been to Swords lately and not been bludgeoned to death by my ex so I think Swords is ok again).

Right I'm done trying to be a character (it comes too naturally, unfortunately) so now I leave it to you guys. Should we resurrect the DCN beers, or nay?

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Sounds good :)

Advertisement