Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC in Wicklow Town

• 30-01-2011 11:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 18

When is UPC coming to wicklow town?I think you only have digital TV here but I mean phone/broadband and HD. i'm sure you would get a lot of business from here, most internet/phone/tv users are sky digital and eircom
    where as you offer the full bundle at 70euro/75euro or even cheaper if you want a less package,
    Currently i'm an Imagine customer and sky digital so it's costing me around 80euro a month and I only get 7mb Internet and I have like 1200 channels of bull**** excuse my language where only 10 channels you watch and rest of them you would never consider clicking on and I don't have HD channels for that I would have to pay more.

Advertisement