Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Using Euro Languages College as a French Document

• 30-01-2011 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

I was just wondering if a photo of my time at Euro Languages College would be suitable for my french oral. I want an A1 in french so I'm trying to get the best possible mark out of my oral. Should I stick to something simple like a holiday to France or should I do something really abstract? Any ideas guys? Really confused! :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

I think that sounds like a good idea! Just bring a picture of you and all your friends there. I doubt they are looking for anything majorly abstract.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 309 ✭✭DaveMur1

Could be good if you know alot about it & ar actually good at french,
    therwise itcould backfire majorly!
    We were told as-well try not to bring in a picture with a big group of peoply as often the examiner can't recognise you & students find it hard to explain it to examiners!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

I would pick something a bit more interesting! Holidays, friends, pets are a big no!

I'm doing a picture of a local historical site (my grinds teacher said she'd prepare it for me! :P)

Maybe go for something to do with Africa or a war or the Pakistani floods. Just prepare it well and you'll be fine!

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭irish_man

Do something abstract. DON'T do family or holidays. that's too simple. its how i went down in the oral last year. I'd advise taking a photo of something topical.

Advertisement