Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

javier hernandez v marouane chamakh v mario balotelli

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

Chamakh for me :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Chamakh shouldn't even be in the poll tbh.

Both Chicho and Bslotelli are young player who are going to get better and better. Chamakh is probably just about at his peak and is just a good footballer but nothing special.

On potential and being a bit of a messer - Balotelli.

On form and all round likability - Chicho

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,434 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

AgileMyth wrote: »
    Can we please get a ban on the term CR7 please?
    It really really annoys me.
    yeah, we'll just ban Kaka, Kun Aguero and every other nickname footballers have? People can call him whatever they want.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭Pinturicchio

I have no doubt that Super Mario is the most talented.

Who would I want in my team though? Definitely Hernandez.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭Mister men

Balotelli without a doubt. Bags of talent,great finisher and strong enough to bully defenders.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,043 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Chamakh was a decent signing, but with van Persie fit, I can't see him making much of an impact. To get more goals, he'd have to be playing all the time. A few starts and subs appearances here and there isn't doing anything for him.

Hernandez on the other hand looks very impressive, even though he has pretty much the same role in the team that Chamakh does for Arsenal.

Balotelli does look impressive, but I just haven't seen enough of him to comment properly due to his injuries. He's hyped up to the nines though, so I'll be looking out for him.

So, best signing? I'm going to go with Hernandez over Balotelli because the latter is already talking about a move to Milan and I definitely think United will get more than a season or two out of Hernandez and I think he's done more to prove himself in the time that he's been in England. Best player? I'm not so sure just yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭Warper

Balotelli has more talent than the other 2. He needs to sort his head out but he could be a world-class player. Chamakh was a great signing for a free but he will always be behind RVP. Chamakh is a great header of the ball but struggles when one on one with the keeper. Hernandez will always be behind Rooney and Berbs and looks better coming off the bench than he does when he starts. Overall Balotelli is the only first-teamer of the three so that says it all really. Balotelli is the best of the 3, quite easily really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭ironbluedun

Hernandez is doing well now. But Balotelli, when he grows up, will be the best of those 3 by far.

Chamakh should not even be considered, average to good player.
    Andy Carroll is better than him!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Warper wrote: »
    Overall Balotelli is the only first-teamer of the three so that says it all really. Balotelli is the best of the 3, quite easily really.

Ballotelli isn't a first teamer.

• Advertisement
Advertisement