Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mystery Shopping Costs?

• 30-01-2011 4:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

My father has a retail shop, and was looking to organise some mystery shoppers to ensure that the customer service quality is good.

Does anyone know what costs we would be looking at?

Thank you

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭ebixa82

You have to pay the mystery shopper. That's about it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

Anytime that i have done Mystery Shopping, i have got to keep whatever was purchased (the cost was refunded/paid for in advance ) + 5-10e cash per shop/visit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

I did one recently for a friend who worked in an off licence head office.

They told me the questions and I was to visit two of their stores.

I bought upto 20 euro worth of drink, and got reimbursed for it.

Useful three weeks before christmas !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 roryonline

Hi everyone,

My father has a retail shop, and was looking to organise some mystery shoppers to ensure that the customer service quality is good.

Does anyone know what costs we would be looking at?

Thank you

hi ... i have some experience in this area .... contact me if you want me to do a visit as a mystery shopper! thanks

Advertisement