Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sending documents to CAO

Options
  • 30-01-2011 6:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭

Last week I applied online to the CAO and sent the stated required documents (photocopies of my LC results and certificates). However after seeing the limitations of providing information through the CAO online, and also the optional personal statements for respective universities, I would like to submit these additional documentations to help my application.

The CAO states that supporting documents must arrive within seven days of submitting an online application. Could I chance it and send these in asap, or would they be flat out rejected?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 acfan

Send them! You've nothing to lose....I'd do it by swift post if I were you and you may just make the 7 day deadline.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

You should be okay.

When I applied first I was sending documents from Australia. So it took longer than a week. Don't delay though.

Mark each document with your name, cao number, and which ever part its relevant to the application. i.e. Personal statement, CV etc. Also, don't forget a cover letter stating you want this documents added to your application.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Thanks folks I sent the statement yesterday with a cover note, hopefully they will add it to my application.

Advertisement