Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Australia - Marketing jobs

Options
  • 30-01-2011 6:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hey guys... Just looking for some relevant advice like everyone else...:p Cousin (20) and I (22) are thinking of heading over to australia in september or so considering this country is folding up these days...:mad: Im finishing in May with a Business Degree in Marketing and Mgt and she is qualifying as a chef...i'd love to put my degree to use and work with a company over but i realise this is fairly difficult to do these days, can anyone give any advice?!!:confused: I would greatly appreciate any info.. cheers:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Have you any relevant experience?

No experience + visa = not a very attractive prospect for employers.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 twitty1

No I dont... Sure I know im at a disadvantage like...no work experience included in my course... :rolleyes: Is it worth trying getting in touch with companies from over here or would I be wasting my time?!! Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement