Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manual Lymph Drainage for Lipodema

Options
  • 30-01-2011 7:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Hi. I am trying to trace a supplier of manual lymph drainage for treatment for Lipodema (not Lymphodema although I dont fully know the difference). My problem is I need this to take place in Co's Limerick, Cork or Kerry. I know the treatment has to be done regularly and I cant travel long distance (insuffiicent time available away from work).

I'd be very grateful for any advice on this. My mobility is definitely affected and trying to favour the legs is putting a huge strain on my back. Cant kneel at all. Pain levels are severe too. Compression garments and normal massage are both excrutiating so MLD is the only treatment option left to me I think.

BTW does anyone know if VHI or equiv would pay for this treatment?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

sorry, as per the charter, we dont allow recommendations of specific people or clinics

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement