Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Course based mainly on biology

• 30-01-2011 7:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭

Hi :)
    I'm in 5th and browsing through courses. I have no idea what I want to do but I like biology. So I was just wondering is there any sciency course based mainly on biology? :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Are you interested in plant biology, human biology, or both?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭coffeelover

Definately human biology :)

If you're not looking to do medicine & be a doctor but just study human biology, human health & disease is a medical, human biology based course in Trinity, and biomedical, health & life sciences is basically the same course in UCD. I do HHD and it's great if you're interested in biology. Otherwise any of the general science courses give options to study areas of human biology, but not exclusively for the first 2 years generally though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭coffeelover

If you're not looking to do medicine & be a doctor but just study human biology, human health & disease is a medical, human biology based course in Trinity, and biomedical, health & life sciences is basically the same course in UCD. I do HHD and it's great if you're interested in biology. Otherwise any of the general science courses give options to study areas of human biology, but not exclusively for the first 2 years generally though.

Thanks for your reply. Ya I was looking at the biomedical science course in NUIG. So I might do that :)

Advertisement