Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

China Court, Ballybane

Options
  • 30-01-2011 8:17pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭

The Chinese girl who works there is really friendly and polite.

She's also pretty, pretty hot.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Tell her.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭fergpie

pics or gtfo?

http://www.gtfo.org/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭Fionn MacCool

Ask her how much

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Ask her how much

Fi dolla?

'c

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Does this thread mean there will be a sudden increase in ordering from China Court?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

fergpie wrote: »
    this is getting old fergpie.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,853 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

OP You seem to have some sort of strange thing for women that work in shops

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056134860

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭desaparecidos

I intend to start a thread each time I am taken aback by a girl in the service industry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

That place still going?

It used to be terrible, back when its neighbour was QuMarket (spelling?) and I was in college

God, that place, with the uniforms and the layout it was like something from the dreary 1950's.
    Then it was a Supervalu, then a Londis, then a Supervalu again and after that I lost track.
    Getting hassled by the boyos from Hillside to buy them drink most every night I went there :rolleyes:

China Court got new owners and improved radically, best Chinese in the area.
    So good for you OP, I expect to see you in Personal Issues forum shortly asking for advice about this girl :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭martyboy48

That place still going?

It used to be terrible, back when its neighbour was QuMarket (spelling?) and I was in college

God, that place, with the uniforms and the layout it was like something from the dreary 1950's.
    Then it was a Supervalu, then a Londis, then a Supervalu again and after that I lost track.
    Getting hassled by the boyos from Hillside to buy them drink most every night I went there :rolleyes:

So good for you OP, I expect to see you in Personal Issues forum shortly asking for advice about this girl :)

Are you sure it was there when kumarket was there, I wouldn't have thought so... And those 'boyos' were from various areas, not just where you mentioned:rolleyes: A lot of young lads do this everywhere to get some booze, they're not going to pull a pistol if you don't supply them...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭YeatsCounty

Hard luck lad, she's got a boyfriend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭LawnMower Man

Hard luck , Looks like she got the "creme de sum jung ghuy" already

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

The Chinese girl who works there is really friendly and polite.

She's also pretty, pretty hot.

Gave you an election, did she?

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭yeehaw

That place still going?

Kumarket- Mike Kumar had the Lidl/Aldi model going years before they landed here.

Advertisement