Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccer, All Weather Pitch, players needed

• 30-01-2011 8:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hi,

WE play outdoors, on a flood lit all weather pitch on north circular road on Wednesday nights 8pm til about 9:15 ish. , nice friendly game, we need 3 or 4 more players to make the numbers up, we play half pitch so you dont need to be super fit, as we are not :) Send me a pm with contact number if you are interested, works out at €3 euros each a week.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 probasic

Forgot to say 1st week free so you can decide if you want to keep playing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭djdunny

probasic are you the one with the bad ankle or the bad back ;)

been trying to get a few for wed night but no joy so far!

haha, bad back

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Hi Probasic,

Welcome to boards and all that :)

There's a group here that have a game on a Monday night who are struggling for numbers why not join them for a couple of weeks and see if any of them are interested in playing on a Wednesday night as well? http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056023347&highlight=soccer

Cheers Clareman, not sure my body could handle 2 games in 3 days at the moment, but might give it a try in a week or two, thanks tho

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

probasic wrote: »
    Cheers Clareman, not sure my body could handle 2 games in 3 days at the moment, but might give it a try in a week or two, thanks tho
    Give it a try, worst case scenario stay in goals for 1 of the games :)

Advertisement