Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electronics Repair?

Options
  • 30-01-2011 9:43pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I have a projector, the on/off power button has broken. It had been a bit fiddley for a few weeks, had to poke it a few times to get it to turn on. Eventually it died and the button is now broken. I'm sure its an easy fix for someone who knows what they are doing, does anyone know a place that does normal electronics repairs that I could bring it to, in town or south dublin preferably?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Bertie Bassett

Campbells (4922865) on the Lower Kimmage Road, at the junction with Sundrive Road might be able to help. I got a radio repaired there a couple of years ago and it is still going. Otherwise Peats in Parnell Street used to do repairs, I'm not sure if they still do.

Advertisement