Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flightsim.ie

Options
  • 30-01-2011 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭

Would anyone like to help out with a Flight Simulation website i've had going for a while? I havent done much with it to be honest apart from post some reviews and news and its been a test of my Joomla skills to get this far.

What i'd like to do is get it like a hub for flight simulation stuff related to Ireland. Have lots of reviews and articles relating to flying both real world and virtual. So if anyone would like to write some artciles, training guides, reviews or news i'd be happy to have some volenteer writesr on board. Down the line if things go well I'll see can it make some money but right now its all just for fun :)

Anyone game?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

Not competent enough, I'm afraid. :o

Still struggling after having FSX for 2 years. I's one of those that I dip into now and again and get annoyed when I realise I need a better spec PC.

Great idea though!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭pclancy

Would still love to have someone on board to help withthe Irish side of this...just to submit some news, content, review stuff etc. I'm still not quite sure where to go with the site whether to make it community and enthusiast based or make it something commercial.

Hmmmm

www.flightsim.ie

Advertisement