Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bruce College Revision Courses

• 30-01-2011 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Whats the crack people ? Anybody been to these revision courses in Bruce College Cork in the past ? Just asking cause' they're pretty expensive and was wondering whether they would be worth while ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 372 ✭✭Patriciamc93

Chrmistry - brilliant
    Maths - brilliant
    Economics - brilliant
    Physics - brilliant
    Biology - some thought it was good at christmas my friend skipped a few of the classes of it.
    Accounting - brilliant
    French - not great
    And english - it depends on who they get for it the christmass one was meant to be really good

Hope this helps

• Registered Users Posts: 29 FreshTillDeath

Chrmistry - brilliant
    Maths - brilliant
    Economics - brilliant
    Physics - brilliant
    Biology - some thought it was good at christmas my friend skipped a few of the classes of it.
    Accounting - brilliant
    French - not great
    And english - it depends on who they get for it the christmass one was meant to be really good

Hope this helps

Cheers thats perfect, 4/5 of the subjects you listed i intend on doing. Hopefully it'll be money well spent!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Corkgirl18

Chrmistry - brilliant
    Maths - brilliant
    Economics - brilliant
    Physics - brilliant
    Accounting - brilliant
    French - not great

Hope this helps

Whoooah! All our classes totally disagreed! I went at Christmas this year and found it was generally good.
    Accounting - Brilliant
    Irish - Fair enough
    French - Brilliant!
    Physics (also the chemistry teacher there) - Not good at all
    English - Brilliant!

Sorry if I'm confusing you now! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 KarinaKarona10

I went there too at christmas!
    English & Accounting both brilliant.
    Biology really bad
    French got good notes
    Home ec relly good notes too

• Registered Users Posts: 1 RedMist123

Do they just give you notes to learn off or do they go through questions with you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 680 ✭✭✭shawki

Dont go near Biology, I haven't touched her notes since I got them

Economics, Home Ec and Business notes are great

Remember there's a discount online if you book by the 22nd, 5 subjects for the price of 3!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 680 ✭✭✭shawki

RedMist123 wrote: »
    Do they just give you notes to learn off or do they go through questions with you?

Economics: Notes + Going through likely questions with you, He did all micro at Christmas and he's doing all macro at Easter

Accounting: He'll do questions with you, His layouts are A1

Business: She gives mountains of notes and talks for the week but she does keep it interesting

Home Ec: Just goes through notes but she's on the ball and knows the exam paper inside out

Biology: Awful, spent more time telling weird jokes than teaching biology...

Advertisement