Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

HELP pls. regarding Mechatronics course

• 30-01-2011 11:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 512 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me please if this can be done by someone with colour blindness?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭KonFusion

Best thing would be to email one of the lecturers involved. U can find a list on www.itb.ie

Or alternatively ring the college and ask if they can put you in touch, but I find ringing the college rather irritating.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 vinnyirl

I am not colour blind but I have a Red Green colour deficiency. I finished the ordinary degree without a problem.

If you are fully colour blind I am sure they will let you do the course but you will have problems when it comes to wiring up electronics as in most cases you will be using a wide variety of colours. I used to label everything so I wasn't looking for a colour but the right label.

You might also have a problem when it comes to getting a job there are a lot of jobs you can get from this course but some of the companies you might end up working for could ask you to do a colour blindness test.

Your best bet would be to ring the college on 8851000 and ask.

Advertisement