Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Mod: dubhthach

Options
  • 31-01-2011 1:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,093 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

We felt it was time to add a new mod to help out with the infrastructure forum. BluntGuy isn't online very much these days and I've a busy few months ahead of me. dubhthach has kindly agreed to help out. Go easy on him! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭BluntGuy

Great choice.

Best of luck, dubhthach! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

Good luck!. How come ye are all changing your names!!!. When I seen my emails and seen Tech3 on the post I thought TROLL straight away:D

Sorry Tech..:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,093 ✭✭✭Amtmann

-Corkie- wrote: »
    Good luck!. How come ye are all changing your names!!!. When I seen my emails and seen Tech3 on the post I thought TROLL straight away:D

Sorry Tech..:p

The admins decided to give mods the gift of free name changing for those that wanted it as a thanks for watching the boards. It's creating a bit of temporary confusion alright!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

Tremelo wrote: »
    The admins decided to give mods the gift of free name changing for those that wanted it as a thanks for watching the boards. It's creating a bit of temporary confusion alright!

Ah I see!!. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭dubhthach

Well I'm not changing my name :D I did think that Duḃṫaċ might be nice but given that most people don't know how to do fada's let alone the "punc séimhiú" it would just end up as Dubtac (bah!)

• Advertisement
Advertisement