Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying PC Parts in Singapore

Options
  • 31-01-2011 3:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭

Hi,im visiting singapore and abu daahbi(how ever its spelt), and im wondering what the PC parts are like there?,ive heard that they are cheap from a person who went there, but they have no clue about computers :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

When I was in Singapore about 14 months ago, I asked some of the guys I was working with about electronics. Basically they said if you weren't local, if you were getting a "bargain" it was fake.
    In the shops I seen, there was nothing that stood out (in fact a lot seemed to be more expensive), but I did see people on the shuttle bus from the hotel to the airport with TVs etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭GarethBah

hmm perhaps, i found a website last night(cant rember the name) but a gtx 460 worked out around 100 euro, and they are around 180ish here

Advertisement