Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

AUL to LSL transfer query

• 31-01-2011 11:21am
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi all

window closes tonight

wondering is it possible to do an "out of window" transfer if moving between seperate organisations?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,469 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Morphéus wrote: »
    Hi all

window closes tonight

wondering is it possible to do an "out of window" transfer if moving between seperate organisations?

A club can sign a player if their window is not closed (regardless of the window for the selling side)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Morpheus

both leagues use same transfer window but wondering if I was to tell my club today that I no longer wanted to play for them and in next few days approach a different side in a different association could i still sign for them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,469 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

both leagues use same transfer window but wondering if I was to tell my club today that I no longer wanted to play for them and in next few days approach a different side in a different association could i still sign for them?

Depends on contract situation.

Are you contracted? If you said you no longer wanted to play for them would you then be released from your contract?

If you are contracted, your registration could not be transfered. If you became a free agent, a new club could sign you as they would be signing a non-contracted played.

TBH though, I am just going off the rules as they would apply to a premiership side. I have no idea what the story is regarding transfers and the transfer window would be for AUL/LSL sides.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Check out lslforum.com I bet someone over there will know the answer

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Morpheus

Not at all,

I just play for a local AUL saturday division club

squad is bloated and lads arent getting chances,etc, usual story. anyway know of an LSL saturday division club in a nearby town struggling for players.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 840 ✭✭✭micks

Not at all,

I just play for a local AUL saturday division club

squad is bloated and lads arent getting chances,etc, usual story. anyway know of an LSL saturday division club in a nearby town struggling for players.

No you ave to transfer today and you'll be under pressure to get sorted TBH

You have to get your club to sign a transfer form and get that signed by AUL with FEE I think of €25 (different with each league) when the AUL sign it you must get it to LSL with completed Registration form

All by tonight. If your new club contacts the LSL they may give you time to get sorted ie get reg form in today and transfer form by tomorrow but they dont have to.

Advertisement