Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best & Worst pubs in Dublin 15

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Halve_ZOL

ciaran76 wrote: »
    A pub I havent seen mentioned is the Hartstown House.

I have gone there in the past on occassion and from someone who lived in Hartstown for a long time I wouldnt consider it my local or anything like that.

The Guinness is good there whenever I have been but I havent been there since 2009.

Again a clicky crowd (arent most pubs anyway)in there but thats cos most people there are from the area and would drink there week in week out.

I still go to the Hartstown House once every couple of weeks. Was there on Sunday watching the rugby. Decent carvery, affordable prices and a good pint of Guinness.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭kranbo

Halve_ZOL wrote: »
    I still go to the Hartstown House once every couple of weeks. Was there on Sunday watching the rugby. Decent carvery, affordable prices and a good pint of Guinness.

Have to agree - good when it busy but a bit like a morgue during the week when there is no sports on de telly

Advertisement