Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Results : Problem : 60 credits deficit ?

Options
  • 31-01-2011 1:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭

Hey,

So, something really weird came up on my SISWEB account today.

I'm a stage II student majoring in Law. This morning, I went to check my results (just in case) on the " Registration Process Tab ".

Surprisingly, I found a phrase stating " You have a deficit of 60 credits in stage I ".
    How could I have a deficit of 60 credits in stage I and make it to stage II ?
    Not to mention, all my grades of stage I are gone and it states I earned 0 credit.

Does that mean I lost the freaking 3.5 GPA I worked for last year ? That's really really scaring me ! Looks like they are recalculating my stage I GPA and not my stage II one.

Or does it have anything to do with the fact that due to the special course I am in, I'm regarded as a final year student ?

Thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Wait until the results are out on Friday. The system is probably gone a bit mad in the meantime

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

MacieC wrote: »
    Hey,

So, something really weird came up on my SISWEB account today.

I'm a stage II student majoring in Law. This morning, I went to check my results (just in case) on the " Registration Process Tab ".

Surprisingly, I found a phrase stating " You have a deficit of 60 credits in stage I ".
    How could I have a deficit of 60 credits in stage I and make it to stage II ?
    Not to mention, all my grades of stage I are gone and it states I earned 0 credit.

Does that mean I lost the freaking 3.5 GPA I worked for last year ? That's really really scaring me ! Looks like they are recalculating my stage I GPA and not my stage II one.

Or does that have anything to do with the fact that due to the special course I am in, I'm regarded as a final year student ?

Thanks,

You think that you can control how your degree works?
    gman6.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭MacieC

Okay. I found the answers to my questions.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭misslt

Thank god, I thought it was just me!

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭TDOie

I stole your credits.

• Advertisement

LOL.

I just realized I had the same thing last year in semester II. They would hide the results of semester I during the process.
    Stress is making me paranoid.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

Mine just says "You have a surplus of credits, please go to the Tierney Building to collect your degree"

I'll be damned if i'm queuing up there though.

I'd rather have a surplus than a deficit !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

Ha, it was a joke

Advertisement