Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Samsung NX10 Sale

• 31-01-2011 3:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 564 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I was in Harvey Normans in Carrickmines at lunch to pick up a compact for someone.

Overheard the sales guys saying that the Samsung Nx10 had to go for 199 today (599 normally I think).
    Now it's worth a phone call first in case I misheard or they are gone. Just thought I'd spread the word.

http://www.photographyblog.com/reviews/samsung_nx10_review/

Worth a punt?

Alan

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 939 ✭✭✭chicken_food

Rang and it is confirmed at 199e and they have two left. I would give my right leg for one of these and literally called every friend and neighbor I have to try and get them to go down for me. I'm up to my eyes in work. I also rang the rathfarnham one and he said they had it on sale for 469e down from 529e.
    If someone is able to buy the two of them - I would buy one off their hands in a flash!!
    I was in two minds whether to tell people that it is 199e and in stock as it lessens my chances of picking one up - but I thought it would be better if someone on here got one!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

What possible reason is behind this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 939 ✭✭✭chicken_food

The sales guy didn't know why - although he tried to tell me it was because they don't want to stock samsungs micro four thirds and their lousey range of lenses......hats off to the guy for actually trying to talk me out of a sell!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 564 ✭✭✭WillyWonka

They often sell below cost...although not this much. It wasn't even heavily advertised instore. Just in a glass case like any other camera.

Advertisement