Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Programming Lessons for Piano Lessons!

• 31-01-2011 4:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42

I need someone to show me how to use the Pic Microcontroller. I can teach you how to play the piano however you want to learn; by reading music or you can bring songs to me and I'll show you how to play them step by step. I live in dundalk.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

If it was normal programming I'd nearly take ya up on that. New years resolution to learn keyboard!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Webmonkey wrote: »
    If it was normal programming I'd nearly take ya up on that. New years resolution to learn keyboard!
    Is there such a thing as normal programming? :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,430 ✭✭✭jmcc

I need someone to show me how to use the Pic Microcontroller. I can teach you how to play the piano however you want to learn; by reading music or you can bring songs to me and I'll show you how to play them step by step. I live in dundalk.
    It is more an engineering question than a software development one. It might be possible to Google for tutorials on their use. Not sure if there are many people on this forum with experience in programming PICs. This site might be useful though:
    http://www.microchip.com/
    http://www.microchip.com/en_US/family/8bit/index.html

Regards...jmcc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42 Grahamatter

webmonkey, what could you show me? Im a 4th year engineering student and Im useless at any kind of programming.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

webmonkey, what could you show me? Im a 4th year engineering student and Im useless at any kind of programming.
    C, C++ mainly but also C#, PHP etc...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭DublinDilbert

I think your going to have to learn basic C on the PC before trying to tackle your embedded projects. If you have even a basic knowledge of C with some basic help you should be able to complete your embedded projects.

What C compiler have you got installed on your PC at home?

Have you tried writting even a little bit of C code for the projects you need to do?

Advertisement