Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband in Ashbourne

• 31-01-2011 6:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi there.

Looking for some advice. Am moving to Ashbourne the weekend. We're currently with UPC for broadband, however they have informed me that they don't have broadband in that area.

Who is next best to provide broadband in that area? We are moving to Brookville area in Ashbourne. Any help would be grateful.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭jarvis

Hi
    I'm with Vodafone in Ashbourne and get 13mb downloads consistently, have been with eircom twice before and it is really terrible. Vidafones service has been excellent for me, I pay €67 pm for BB, phone and all local/national calls 24/7. Also get 200 mins to 3 nominated Vodafone mobiles. You get €5 off if you have a VF mobile on bill pay.

Advertisement